Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Egg Garland for the Mantel

I've really kept the Easter decorations simple this year... I feel like Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and now Easter are flying at me faster than I can keep up with them!  I at least put up a little garland.


I am *attempting* to make terrariums to put on top of the mantel so it's a little bleak up there now.  I was able to use the glass bowls to anchor the garland.


You might remember these eggs from last year's Easter post


I used some of this twine to string them.  5 minutes and the project was done!



Thanks for stopping by!  I'm hoping to get a few more decorations up this week... we'll see how it goes.

Blessings,
Jamie

This post is linked here:  Today's Creative Blog Blue Cricket Design Kurtz Corner Mommy by Day Crafter by Night Cherished Bliss Lines Across My Face Southern Lovely Bear Rabbit Bear French Country Cottage Craft Junkie Too DIY Home Sweet Home Saved by Love Domestically Speaking Funky Junk Interiors Homemaker on a Dime Eisy Morgan The Answer is Chocolate Making the World Cuter Craft-O-Maniac lolly jane 504 Main I Heart Naptime Singing Three Little Birds mad in crafts House of Hepworths Somewhat Simple Chic on a Shoestring Keeping it Simple Be Different Act Normal Sew Can Do Sew Chatty Pinkapotamus The Girl Creative Flamingo Toes Tatertots and Jello Sisters of the Wild West Reasons to Skip the Housework Giggles Glitz and Glam Tip JunkieThe Trendy Treehouse Ladybug Blessings Night Owl Crafting Tea Rose Home My Girlish Whims Allie Makes Gluesticks Thrifty 101 Momnivores Dilemma A Little Knick Knack Miss Mustard Seed Freckled Laundry kojo designs A vision to remember Primitive and Proper 733 Rook no 17 Home Stories A to Z Naptime Crafters Whipperberry delightful order blissful and domestic elizabeth and co diy by design gingersnap crafts>my repurposed life

21 comments:

  1. I would want to say this web site really convinced me to get it carried out! Many thanks, Wonderful write-up.สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe This is commonly an enlightening report and it's very functional and educated. therefore, I need to many thanks for your tries you have manufactured in manufacturing this insightful short article.สล็อต 999

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favourable website, specifically the place did u visualize the knowledge on this putting up?I've study some of the short article written content on your internet site now, And that i essentially like your vogue. Quite a few many thanks 1,000,000 and ensure you sustain the successful do The work.สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any time you utilize a real company, you have to be capable of existing Guidance, share factors and choose the formatting layout.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered plenty of intriguing points as part of the blog site Especially its dialogue. Along with the lots of opinions within your content, I suppose I'm not the only genuine a single buying a lot of the enjoyment down below! maintain The great function...บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey what an outstanding produce-up I've arrive upon and trust me I are hunting out for this equivalent type of publish for earlier each week and seldom discovered this. Many thanks a terrific deal and can glance for more postings from you.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks For sharing this Fantastic report.I exploit this post to indicate my assignment in college or university or university.it is beneficial For me Fantastic Accomplish.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered your this generate-up Although hunting for a few appropriate info on blog site lookup...Its a wonderful post..preserve putting up and update the information.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  9. Several thanks for sharing the generate-up.. mother and father are worlds great human being in Just about every lives of non-public..they may have to acquire or have to be successful to sustain involves in the loved ones.สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a great website.. The look seems to be Great.. Keep Doing work like that!.สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really feel This may be an instructive generate-up and it's totally realistic and seasoned. As a result, I want to thank you Along with the attempts you have obtained inbuilt generating this put up.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent and interesting report. Good stuff you've usually shared with us. Quite a few thanks. Just progress composing this kind of short article.สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel that thanks for that valuabe information and insights you have so equipped right right here.เว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have marketplace some methods of varied personalized containers.it is actually vitally useful and really affordable be sure to visits This Web-site thanks and you should share this submit with your mates.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This sort of a wonderful and advantageous compose-up This seriously is. I actually certainly like it. It is so excellent and so terrific. I'm just amazed. I hope that you merely keep on to try and do your carry out much like this Afterward alsoเว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've bookmarked your weblog, the information are way better than other comparable weblogs.. quite a few many thanks for a fantastic web site website!เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful Details sharing .. I'm exceptionally written content to experience this info .. many many thanks for supplying us endure data.Wonderful good. I figure out this generate-up.เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  18. Magnificent site. I cherished inspecting your written content content articles. This is de facto an excellent read for me. I've bookmarked it and I am wanting ahead to investigating new posts. Sustain The nice operate!สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your feedback! Leave a comment and I will write you back (as long as your settings include your email address). Thanks for the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...