Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween House Tour!

Here are a few snippets from our house this October.

The drop-down spider made an appearance in the new house.  Mr. Creative Imperative came up with the great idea of using a tack in the top part of the front door.  So much better than using tape and then waiting for the tape to give out!

Here is the rest of the front entryway


...looks like some little hands got into the candy corn!

Some bats


A raven

And here's our fireplace
I love how the spiderwebs stick to the stone.  It made it so easy to decorate.

Those mercury glass pumpkins on the mantel... they light up and flicker!  I didn't even realize it until I got them home from the store.  Bonus!

I made the "EEK"/"BOO" sign out of some blocks I found at Marshalls.  
$0.30 for three blocks???  Yes please!  Have you seen how much blocks cost at craft stores?  It's crazy.

I cut the letters out of Contact paper on my Silhouette... it's metallic!

I know it's hard to see in the photo, but I love the way the metallic letters look.

And I just received this beautiful, gigantic acorn ornament from my in-laws for my birthday.

I love it!  It's one of those great decor items that you can put out in September and leave out through December.

And last, but not least, we have the pumpkin under glass.  It's a painted pumpkin from the dollar store.
Hope you're having a great fall!
Blessings,
Jamie

This post is linked here:  Today's Creative Blog Blue Cricket Design Kurtz Corner Mommy by Day Crafter by Night Cherished Bliss Lines Across My Face Southern Lovely Bear Rabbit Bear French Country Cottage Craft Junkie Too DIY Home Sweet Home Saved by Love Domestically Speaking Funky Junk Interiors Homemaker on a Dime Eisy Morgan The Answer is Chocolate Making the World Cuter Craft-O-Maniac lolly jane 504 Main I Heart Naptime Singing Three Little Birds mad in crafts House of Hepworths Somewhat Simple Chic on a Shoestring Keeping it Simple Be Different Act Normal Sew Can Do Sew Chatty Pinkapotamus The Girl Creative Flamingo Toes Tatertots and Jello Sisters of the Wild West Reasons to Skip the Housework Giggles Glitz and Glam Tip JunkieThe Trendy Treehouse Ladybug Blessings Night Owl Crafting Tea Rose Home My Girlish Whims Allie Makes Gluesticks Thrifty 101 Momnivores Dilemma A Little Knick Knack Miss Mustard Seed Freckled Laundry kojo designs A vision to remember Primitive and Proper 733 Rook no 17 Home Stories A to Z Naptime Crafters Whipperberry delightful order blissful and domestic elizabeth and co diy by design gingersnap crafts>my repurposed life

10 comments:

  1. Your house looks fantastic! I love the bird perched above your picture. Gotta dig out my $ store bird silhouettes and find a perch for them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween decorations!! My favorite holiday of the year!

    Angie Desperate Houselife

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do awesome Halloween decorations.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=163604148302486456&postID=3009226932398670027&page=1&token=1604758464822&isPopup=true

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  8. If your goal was to get me to think today, success! Your writing style and method of expressing yourself are both excellent. I'm grateful.

    gta 5 apk

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your feedback! Leave a comment and I will write you back (as long as your settings include your email address). Thanks for the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...