Friday, June 29, 2012

The Jealous Armoire

So we're really down to the wire here... in 2 days I find out if I get to keep the Su Casa dresser from the Test It Blog It Win It contest.  In the meantime, another piece of furniture in our house is feeling a little jilted.
The armoire has been banished to the basement and he isn't happy about it.

Right now, the Su Casa dresser, who can do no wrong, is in our bedroom

Ahhh, so beautiful.  I will miss it so much if I don't win it.


The kids have even taken a liking to it
Perfect for forts, right?

That poor armoire in the basement is on it's last leg anyway.  I bought it for $15 at Goodwill and refinished it.  He isn't holding up as well as I had hoped, especially since the move.

If you're interested in helping me win the dresser, be sure to click on the this Su Casa link or go to their facebook page and tell them The Creative Imperative sent you!

Thanks so much for your support throughout this competition.  I know it was a departure from my usual content and I appreciate you sticking with me!
Blessings,
Jamie

4 comments:

  1. I hope you win it! But, please have mercy on this poor armoire if you do...he looks so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had an armoire with creepy green eyes I would put it in the basement also. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your feedback! Leave a comment and I will write you back (as long as your settings include your email address). Thanks for the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...