Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas House Tour!

I thought I'd share a few more pics from the house before Christmas; plus the Nester is having a Christmas home tour link party so I couldn't pass that up.  Let's start with the tree!
I still want to change a few things but it will probably have to wait till next year.

I'm still just smitten with the striped ruffle skirt

And I love my "new" gold birds


I added these dollar store styrofoam ornaments to my branches this year... I had originally planned on doing something to them, but I'm really liking the white
up close
And here is the ledge between the kitchen and the living room
We have a bell on the ledge that I will 'ding' and say "order up!" when I put food there for the kids.  Now my son says, "order up in the snow!" since I have the fake snow there.
We can't forget about the marshmallow tree
Or the dry erase Oh Holy Night lamp


Looking at these pics, I can't believe how white/neutral our Christmas decor has become since last year.  The mantel in the basement has a lot of white too
Here's a detail from the Glory to the newborn King sign

Here's the yarn and jingle bell wreath on the front door


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings,
Jamie

22 comments:

  1. Everything looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so festive!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, you did a fantastic job! I just adore your decorations, and that tree skirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty- i love the tree with the white ornies and i LOVE that skirt still... it makes my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie-

    My decor REALLY changed from last year as well! Your home looks lovely...

    :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Juice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic! I'm a huge fan of white. Visiting from At the Picket Fence Inspiration Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all, especially the branch with the white ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jamie! You did a great job! So much great eye candy. I would love you to share it at The Corson Cottage for our {Home for the Holidays} link party going on now. ~ Carrie
    http://thecorsoncottage.blogspot.com/2011/12/time-flies-when-you-having-fun-at-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simple white ornaments! I had no idea they were foam! They look lovely with the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the serenity and artful nature of your decor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am doing the winter white theme this year too! The more I work with white, the more I love it. Would love love love for you to share this at our party going on now http://space46.blogspot.com/2011/12/co-hosting-pinteresting-link-party-week.html. Happy holiday! My

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tour, your home is lovely and the marshmallow tree is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything looks beautiful. I am loving white this season, too.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  14. It all looks lovely--that tree skirt is so pretty--I want one next year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great tour! I love the white ornaments in the white vase! Perfectly perfect

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful, So nice to meet you just found your lovely blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back if you like. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas Day and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! You have alot of great projects here! I would love for you to share at my Shades of the Season party!

    www.onewomenshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your Christmas decor is lovely!! I would love it if you shared all this at my new party!!
    http://ablondesdiylife.blogspot.com/2011/12/come-party-with-blonde-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it all! But the marshmallow tree and the dry erase lamp? So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the ruffled tree skirt! I also like the bend towards white decor, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This article is very good. We would like to leave a good article. To read more articles, click here >>>
    bloglovin
    5e68b4dadffdc.site123.me
    wixsite
    manop9999
    medium

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your feedback! Leave a comment and I will write you back (as long as your settings include your email address). Thanks for the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...